Code the best you can.
Learn and avoid code smells.
Teach yourself to be a better programmer.
Who Are You?
type ReadersAge = TooYoung | JustRight | TooOld;;
This book will be about helping you overcome the obstacles you might have in becoming an excellent functional programmer. When I started, these are the kinds of problems I had.
- I don't know where to get started
- I don't know which things to learn first
- I don't know what I'm looking at
- I don't know how to translate back and forth to OOP
- I don't know which classic coding smells to use
- I don't know which classic coding smells to modify for FP
- I don't know which new coding smells I should be looking for
- I don't know how to architect larger solutions
- I don't know how to work with people on larger projects
- I don't know which new superpowers I have gained
I will address each item in a chapter. Each item will have a list of smells, indications you may be experiencing this problem, alongside recommendations on how to prevent those smells fro recurring.
Standby for incoming fun!