2021-04-08 Nerd Roundup
Flight simulators, tax guidance for drug dealers, the Language Server Protocol, and COBOL. Also ranting.
James Grenning is online today with nerds.
Topics this week:
- MSFS looks wow!
- Researchers demo hi-speed computer-brain interface
- Time zone weirdness signs of an immature programmer
- IRS guidance for drug dealers, thieves, etc
- Upper-est-case and lower-est-case letters
- Bash Language Server
- Category Theory Orders
- Programming is Hard
- Is Programming Hard? how Long is a piece of string
- An Apology to COBOL
- Twitch will ban users for things they do other places on the net
- Bunch o' ranting